Monday, March 09, 2009

encouragement

Yes, am still really busy (panicky?) - and this is just to say you probably won't hear anything much from me this week and next, especially as I'm away on student conference all next week. Preaching seems to have gone well, and I might mention more about that in another post.

The most encouraging thing from last week? There's a lovely Japanese Christian couple in the evangelistic Bible study group I lead. Last Tuesday, the wife, whose English isn't very good, was asking me how I was doing, and then proceeded to say: "We pray for you everyday. We know that you care for us, and we want to care for you too".

Me :-O errrr....I think you give me far too much credit and yourselves too little...

It's little moments like that that makes it worth it, that keeps me going.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

<< Home