Thursday, April 17, 2008

Doors half open

Got onto the shortlist for interview for a job today! And this too after I was told yesterday of another door left ajar to consider - no guarantee that it would budge further, but the question is whether it's wise to push it in the first place. Not certain about that one yet - it goes off in a pretty different direction... Not that either door sets me on the path to mega-riches, at least not in a material sense. :-p

This interview is at the end of next week. My interview record is mixed: I've had good ones and bad ones. All prayers welcomed. :)

This is an occasion to thank God however, whatever it may bring.

Labels: ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had 14 applications and 4 interviews before I got my job so keep going!!

4:35 pm  
Blogger Alex Tang said...

will pray

6:04 pm  
Blogger BK said...

thank you Anon and Alex, that's very kind. All of a sudden it seems I have some decisions to make in the near future and I'll need wisdom!

8:05 pm  
Blogger Kar Yong said...

Hi BK,

All the best! Will pray.

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home