Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random bits from this past week

On my way home from Spiderman 3, a guy waiting at the traffic light suddenly got out of his car, and with urban music blaring out of his car windows, did a little jig! Oh well, if you're got to dance to the beat, you've got to dance to the beat I guess...

*****
Lady gets onto the bus. Bus moves 150 metres down the road to next bus stop. Lady gets off the bus. Er, wasn't it easier (and cheaper) to just walk?

*****
Why I'm ambivalent about global warming: try living in Britain for a while. After the hottest April in 300 years (yes, that's official), the Ice Age cometh. In May.

*****
Been trying to chase down this thesis located at another uni for a while now. My library told me that I'll probably have to wait for a month. It's been 2 months and no sign of it appearing...

*****
Beef curry and spinach works!

*****
Ulcers. Ouch ouch ouch...

Labels:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one.. I like the part about the lady and the bus...

And seriously.. Beef curry ans spinach works?? !!?? o_0

;)

4:57 am  
Blogger BK said...

You would like to know a different lady did the same thing today! To be fair, it was at least 200 metres this time... :-p

Well, I just combined the two and it complemented each oher, somehow.

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home