Friday, July 07, 2006

BK (BA)?

So I'm at an internet cafe with only about 5 minutes left. So I'll cut to the chase. I got my results yesterday, and yes, (well, excluding the convocation) I now possess a BA (Hons) in English Language and Literature; I got a 2:1.

OK, running out of time. See ya!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear BK, BA(Hons),

Your days of flipping burgers are over. Now you can start writing about the burgers you used to flip!

We're both extremely proud of and happy for you!

6:11 pm  
Blogger Sivin Kit said...

congrats! well done!

7:41 pm  
Blogger BK said...

Thanks for all the msgs! And hey, wasn't the burger-flipping business profitable? :-p Yeah, it really is by the grace of God since the 2:1 was a very solid one, and I'd have to say overall, I did better than expected.

PhD? Errr...nolah, don't think I'm cut out for it. The future is still rather hazy for me, although I do know the general direction I want to head in, it's the specifics that I just don't know about yet. In any case, will have to keep trusting God and be prepared to make decisions!

10:10 pm  
Blogger *why, yarn?* said...

congrats! i was hoping to tell u over msn, but i haven't seen u online for ages.. anyway, congrats again!

6:36 pm  
Blogger Grace said...

congrats to you! and I hear from the grapevine felicitations of a different kind are in order for another member of your family? :) Lots happening! What's next after graduting?

4:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home