Monday, January 25, 2010

January update

Just a quick update - I've been in Kuala Lumpur since just after the New Year. I went to a great if intense conference, and then been helping out at a church here while I wait for my visa. I have some good news on that front - there's been progress and I should be returning to the UK next month. Been very busy, and trying to get used again to being in a big city! I'm also preaching a full sermon for the first time this weekend, and haven't as yet done much prep, so need to be getting to it ASAP!

Labels:

Blogger pearlie said...

Welcome back :) and pm me and let me know where you will be preaching so I can come :P

9:23 am  
Blogger Kar Yong said...

Hi BK,
When will you be returning to the UK? If you have sometime, drop by and visit us at STM!

If you are in KL and have time to meet up over the weekends, let me know.

12:41 pm  
Blogger BK said...

Hi pearlie,

Sorry I didn't get back to you! It went well, though I was pretty nervous for quite a lot of it! We'll see if we can say hi at some point.

KY, haha, no time to go to STMlah. Weekends are also tough for me. I've met one of your students, Chee Keat, though!

4:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home