Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gone fishing

Not that anyone would notice, but just to say I'm away from next Monday for the next 2 weeks. I'm on a summer mission team to an undisclosed location. Am having mixed feelings: looking forward to it but am also nervous at the same time! I'll be meeting students, and will also lead at least one devotional. I won't have much internet access, and even if I do, will definitely not be blogging.

Do pray for me. Maybe when I get back, I'll actually attempt to get back to semi-regular blogging again!

Labels: , ,

Blogger Tim said...

noooo.. :(

all the best with the missions trip!

5:33 am  
Blogger Kurt Willems said...

I hope your mission trip goes well! I just came to your site for the first time and hope to interact when you get back! blessings!

8:14 am  
Blogger pearlie said...

Not that anyone would notice
now that you mentioned it... ;)

all the best in yr mission trip. Will remember you in prayer and the souls to reach.

4:15 pm  
Blogger debibo said...

what did you catch? when will you be smaccing with us? andrew wants to know. chris is here. call?

1:51 am  
Blogger BK said...

Next time I'm back in Malaysia will probably be Christmas again, assuming visa stuff is ok!

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home