Saturday, June 06, 2009

What I did

What's happened since my last post:

  • This blog turned 5! :-0

  • Organised and led a sort-of-evangelistic event (badly)!

  • Saw my parents.

  • Spent some time wrestling with Mark 2:1-12 for a preaching workshop, and then subsequently gave a 10-minute preach on the passage - first time I've preached from the gospels.

  • Read a few more books - will try to update the sidebar soon! Tim Tennent's thoughtful book on theological reflection in global Christianity was especially stimulating.

  • Got upset as I handled, with counsel from others, a tricky pastoral issue.

  • Realised that Sharon was ready to stone me if I didn't get in that article I promised her for church magazine soon, so blitzed it and sent it to her Thursday. Am now starting to wonder if i should actually try to get it published in a Malaysian Christian magazine...

  • Finally found a night to go to the cinema to watch Star Trek. :)

  • Conceded that Barcelona were the far superior team.

  • Went woohoo as Magic got into NBA Finals...you can do it!

  • Cleaned my room!

    Labels: ,

  • Post a Comment

    << Home