Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Miscellany

Just a very quick update for the sake of not letting this blog lay dormant for too long really. Have finally got round to updating my currently reading sidebar, although at the moment it's more of a "hoping to read" list!

Went to the cinema for the first time in ages last week, which was fun. Went to see the new Bond film.

Last week was also quite the curry week; I cooked Thai Beef Curry on Monday, had some beef curry and chickpea thing on Tuesday, cooked a beef and spinach rogan josh for the 20-30s group on Wednesday, and had more Thai Beef Curry on Thursday. Yes, random fact, but just though you might like to know. :)

Something I was grateful for recently: that when I was like a sheep without a shepherd, Jesus had compassion on me and found me. (As you can see, I was prepping a bible study on Mark 6:30-44)!

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

<< Home