Friday, May 02, 2008

Disappointed

Heard back on the interview today, and I didn't get the job. I was pretty optimistic about my prospects, but it wasn't to be. I did my prep and I'm quite certain I performed reasonably well at interview and they even acknowledged that my CV was very solid. So on my part, I think I did the best I could and accept that for some reason or another, God has closed another door.

Still, the very thought of getting back into the grind of sending yet more job applications has me wanting to dive under my thick duvet and curl up like a tabby, to be tempted out only by the prospect of culinary delights...

Labels: ,

Blogger pearlie said...

I am sorry to hear about that, but risking it being like a broken record, I'm gonna say it anyway :D trust in God, in his timing and providence, He knows what he is doing.

In a sense, I am a testimony to that - an often repeated account but I was once interview on Monday, fired on Tuesday and hired on Wednesday. I am serious - God does have his way and he does have a sense of humour. Keep your spirits up - my prayers are with you.

2:09 pm  
Blogger smart[a]lex said...

sad to hear that...

all the best for the next interview

4:56 pm  
Blogger BK said...

thanks, especially nice to hear from you again yew teck!

Broken records are a good thing, we all need to hear of the character of God and the good news of the person and work of Jesus. I know I need constant reminding!

Thanks again.

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home