Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blog post > #100

So I finally surpassed a hundred posts here on Blogspot! It took me some time, but I got there. :) I can’t believe I’m still in this blogging business. Well, considering that I probably only attract readers like Mr. Secret Rapture, trying to convince me how both he and Jesus are wizard buddies.

Anyway, as you can see, I’ve slowed down in my postings after a flurry in March. The surge of energy was deliberate, as I wanted to see if I could get back in the habit of regular blogging again, but it was never going to be maintained. Still, at least I’m back in the game.

I’m away on a mini-retreat from tomorrow.I was hoping to finish blogging my way through 2 Timothy before then, but I didn’t quite make it. I will finish it though.

Labels:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BK:
Yes, I am a type of spammer - after traffic to my site. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who reads your blogs.
So newcomers can find me, I'll repeat my original post:
My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions! The Secret Rapture soon, by my hand!
Read My Inaugural Address
My Site=http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman

3:30 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

i've enjoyed reading every single one of your 100 posts :)

keep up the good work mate.

2:47 am  
Blogger BK said...

Thanks for the encouragement - I needed it, I think. :)

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home