Thursday, February 08, 2007

Back home in Malaysia...

for a week, from next Friday. It'd be great to be back, even if only for a little while. 17 months is a long time to be gone.

Today in London: Snow, snow and more snow!

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

welcome home. wanna have coffee some day ... need tutorial on postcolonial themes :-)

11:56 pm  
Blogger BK said...

Should warn you that my tutor was in despair over my inability to understand postcolonialism - it was a gloomy term for both of us!

Opportunity to makan is always welcome; my time back this time around probably too short, however.

2:57 pm  
Blogger ms said...

Ha ha ...
Well, hoping to see you once you get back ...

5:39 pm  
Blogger Sivin Kit said...

contact me when you return ... call my church phone

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home