Monday, January 01, 2007

starting 2007 with trepidation

I had a rather prolific December; especially as I was just trying to get myself back into the habit of blogging. But now that the holidays are over, I'm afraid the deluge will slow down somewhat. Still, I'll try to be better than my once-a-month output of yesteryear. I wonder what 2007 will bring? I'm caught between wanting to know and running off in the other direction, screaming like a banshee.



I probably won't have a chance to finish off all the Urbana talks, but I was particularly struck by the one on Dec 29 (morning), by the video ('Purchasing power') and Ajith on Ephesians 4. If you've got 35 minutes to spare, do listen. Anyway, here are some other people on Urbana:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link to my blog. great talks at Urbana, eh? Too bad you won't get through all of them, they're awesome!

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home