Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Everlasting arms

Song of the month for me. Could potentially sound overly fuzzy/cheesy (and subject to the 'God is my boyfriend' critique), but I think it does capture my current sentiments fairly well. :>

Everlasting arms
Come all who are weary
Battle worn and weak
Come all of us broken, tired and in need
I for one am weary lonely and afraid
So let us run for shelter
In the Saviour's warm embrace

Come one and all
Let us fall into the
Everlasting Arms
I'm running into the everlasting arms
I'm falling into eternity's embrace
Where I'm safe
Here my heart has found its resting place

Here we find our healing
Here we find our peace
Wrapped in your unfailing love
Surrounded by your peace
So I for one am letting
All my walls fall down
In this place of safety
This child is finally found
So come one and all

And I am finally home
No longer alone
You surround me
All around me
With your love

Here in your everlasting arms
I'm running into your
Everlasting arms
I'm falling into
Eternity's embrace
Where I'm safe
Here my heart has found its resting place
Here my heart is found its resting place

Vicky Beeching

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

<< Home