Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This blog is so junior high!

cash advance


Aiyah, and all this time I thought I was so smart lor. Turn out that ah boy and ah girl all have no problem reading this belog one.

OK OK, no more Manglish. Maybe this just shows that I have the populist touch. :) However, no more of this nonsense. I thrive on obfuscation. Why say "lie" when I can say "epistemological fallacy"? From now on, I shall write like this:

"It is the deterritorialization of the discourse of the other, displaced from its topography of narrative and unable to carve out a spatial and temporal autonomy, yet which paradoxically preserves its singularity and transforms itself in its alterity that resists the penetrative gaze that seeks to do violence to its textual substance and prevents a premature foreclosure of subversive utterances."

Or something. It's not just genius level I'm aiming for, it's beyond genius! MWAHAHAHAHA etc. etc.

Labels: ,

Blogger discordant dude said...

haha. mine shows a 'genius'. gosh, i must stop using 'epistemological fallacy' and start using 'lie' already.

wow, that paragraph... wut are you actually saying there???

7:44 pm  
Blogger BK said...

canggih sentence right!?! :-P As for what it means, who knows? It's beyond genius! Or insanity...

Basically something along the lines of refusing to submit to totalization etc. etc I guess. I plucked out a sentence from my undergrad thesis, and greatly expanded it to include every post-structuralist cliche I could think of. Now you know what I had to put up with in some of my reading! If you ever feel like inflicting yourself with great pain, try reading Deleuze and Guattari. They're even worse than Derrida! I wanted to hurl myself off the cliff after being forced to read one of their chapters.

4:13 pm  
Blogger Kar Yong said...

now I dont feel so bad for scoring "genius" for my blog after reading your "canggih" sentence....hehe

4:15 pm  
Blogger pearlie said...

I missed this post ... now I dun feel so bad lor ... me junior high too!! haha

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home