Friday, September 28, 2007

Post-studentdom beckons

I'm done. I'm done! I submitted my Masters thesis today and so am finished, for the time being, as a student. A year ago I very much thought the same thing, but whereas extending my studies was always a viable fallback option then, it's not this time around. I should know whether I get to add more letters after my name by early December, which is quite weird since I never actually imagined I'll be fussed enough to do so.

So what does this mean?

No more movie discounts.
No more travel discounts.
(Likely) No more getting to sleep in the middle of the week if I feel like it.
No more getting away with looking sloppy.
Have to pay tax.
...

Hmmmm....this thing isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

I'll be hunting for a job, God willing, in London. don't feel quite ready for that yet. But I've got to do it, and it'd probably be good for me. Beyond that, what happens? Only God knows at the moment. Psss, if he tells you, will you tell me?

Labels:

Blogger pearlie said...

Bravo!!

So what does this mean?
I thought the list is longer ... ;)

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home